Dimensions: 440W x 840H
The archetypal Parisian lady! Behind this "pretty lady" lies an impressive story. She owes her attractive curves to Olivier Gence, one of 58 entries in a competition to reinvent the legendary Bistro chair.
Sensitive to the chair's popular spirit, Olivier produced a winning submission named after Edith Piaf (the archetypal Parisian lady): a modern, mobile chair with a handle that can be used to fold and unfold the chair with the utmost simplicity. Its wider slats make it even more comfortable. The result is a cheeky nod to its illustrious elder sister, Le Bistro.
- Steel frame
- Curved galvanised steel slats
- Feet pads to protect surfaces
- Available in Fermob's 24 colours
- High quality Axalta anti-UV powder coat
- Suitable for commercial use
- Made in France
- 3 year outdoor warranty