The 1900 chair is part of a long French tradition of romantic parks, gardens and bandstands, but also incorporates modern-day ergonomical and practical elements.
Hand-forged scrollwork using ancient crafts and techniques that make each item a unique piece of furniture. Thanks to Fermob's redesign a little over 10 years ago, the chair incorporates modern-day ergonomical and practical elements in order to make it more comfortable.
The chair can be stacked up to 10 high (Stacked Height: 1820 mm).
- Hand forged scrolls and rings
- Perforated laser-cut design
- Steel rod frame
- Electro-galvanised steel seat
- Available in Fermob's 24 colours
- High quality Axalta anti-UV powder coat
- Made in France
- 3 year outdoor warranty