Style Description: Made in Thailand, our pewter makes use of traditional techniques; casting most models by hand and finishing with a delicate polishing process . Producing pewter of the highest quality, fitting of a genuine family heirloom. Each piece bears the company’s hallmark stamp that guarantee’s the products composition. The classic gentleman's pewter and glass ice bucket is a bar top essential.
Composition: Pewter is a soft and relatively malleable metal made up of 95% Tin and the remaining 5% made up of Copper and Antimony. French Country Pewter is lead-free and foodsafe.
Care Instructions: Pewter does not tarnish like silver, however oxidation does occur over time and will change the appearance of the pewter. Wash with hot soapy water and polish frequently with metal cleaner such as Brasso (not silver polish) to maintain shine. It can also be readily engraved by engraving or Laser machine.